THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER CLASSIC BRIEFCASE
This briefcase is like no other. Check out our competitors, Fossil, Filson, Wilson, Crazy Horse, Hartmann or Samsonite and you'll see what we mean. You'll find our quality is unmatched. This briefcase is mobile, perfect for the overnight business trip but won't get lost among the myriad of common, boring, rolling travel briefcases.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
THE BEST PEOPLE
- The quality of our bags is only as good as the people that make them. That's why we hire the best stitchers, leather workers and quality control folks we can find and pay them well so they don't leave.
- Saddleback only uses the best Chrome Tanned leather from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
- The leather we use is the best, most expensive, rugged, full grain cow leather. The leather will stay hard enough to protect your valuables while still becoming beautifully soft over time.
NO BREAKABLE PARTS
- You won't find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels, that all eventually break, on our leather bags.
- No cheap aluminum buckles here. Our hardware is nickel-plated metal commonly found on horse tack.
100 YEAR WARRANTY
- We built this briefcase to last AT LEAST a 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants, your morning commute and small kids. There's plenty of room for carrying your gun, laptop computer and much more. Our bag also conveniently transforms into a backpack. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti during the Great Migration, or uptown on the A train at rush hour, we've got you covered. If this bag goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free under our 100 Year Warranty. Heck, have your great grandchildren talk to us and we'll take care of them too. Only for 100 years though. They'll fight over it when you're dead